There are many Realtors who post new blogs on a very consistent schedule…
How do they do it?
Ideally, you will begin to gain a following of readers who will learn to await new content from you on your set schedule. Maybe you post once per week, maybe twice, or maybe you write one blog each day. How can you guarantee that you will be sitting in your office at the exact same time each day to make sure that post goes live on schedule?
The good news is that with a WordPress blog, you can schedule posts for future. This means that you can knock out your whole entire month’s worth of writing all in one sitting; or you can get to each post as you have time (I know there are times that I crank out a post or two at midnight). And the best news is that you can still be sure that all of your blogs go live on a schedule that makes sense to your business no matter when you actually wrote them.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Navigate to the Edit screen for the post you wish to schedule. Or, go to Posts> Add New to write one.
- In the top right hand corner of your edit page, there will be a box called “Publish”. Here, you will see an option that is titled “Publish immediately”.
- Click “Edit” next to “Publish immediately” and choose when you would like your post to be published (include the month, date, year and time). Tip: This setting is in military time!
- Click “OK”.
- The “Publish immediately” text should now read your desired date and time.
- Once you are finished writing your blog, click the blue “Schedule” at the bottom of that box. You might have noticed that this button used to be your “Publish” option.