First, let’s start by clarifying a bit… “CRM” stands for “Customer Relationship Management”. Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s dive a little deeper.
Believe it or not there are a lot of agents who are still tracking their leads in Excel or even on paper. (shocker!) There’s also another portion of agents who are using a CRM system, but not one that’s tailored specifically towards Realtors. Real Estate agents have a very specialized business that comes with extremely specific CRM needs. Don’t waste any more missed closing opportunities due to a lack of organization!
Did you know that Realtors who use a CRM system are much more successful on average than those who don’t. Why? Because they remain in constant contact with their prospects! Ideally, a good CRM system can take care of the majority of the work for you, as long as you put in some time up front to get things rolling.
Why is a CRM system so valuable? Here are just a few of the things that you can expect from a good CRM system:
- Capture and store leads who filled out their information on your website
- Import leads from another database or source
- Save your prospect’s info for you to manage and add to the lead profile
- Keep notes and set email reminders for yourself while working with a lead
- Distribute leads to your agents (if you’re a Broker)
- View leads that your agents are working with (Brokers)
- Create tasks to manage contracts as they progress
- Manage and develop the capture forms you would like to use on your website
- See homes that a buyer has saved on your website
- Push out housing market updates
- Quickly create and send out newsletters to lists of prospects
- Create an auto responder to make sure that those visitors who register on your website will hear from you right away
- Monitor reports of sent campaigns and track numbers of opens
- Set up various drip email campaigns to keep in touch with clients and prospects for months and even years to come
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
The whole goal of using a CRM system is to STAY IN TOUCH with your prospects and keep records of all communications sent. When set up properly, your drip campaigns can be a “set it and forget it” approach to staying in front of your past, present and future clients.
Isn’t this music to your ears? Now get going on your own CRM system! Don’t have one? Check out what TRIBUS has to offer.