If you have some application favorites that make your day to day Real Estate business run a little smoother, we would love your feedback in the comments below! I’ve got plenty of suggestions on apps, but here are the top five that made our “Must Have” list to get you started.
- Google– Of course, you’re surely already familier with Google as a search engine, and possibly also as an email provider; but have you ever taken a look at what they have to offer in the world of apps? View Google’s full suite of apps so that you’ll be able to access all the great features that would come standard when logged into your Google account from your computer: Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Google+, Maps, Chrome, and more!
- Dropbox– Dropbox is an easy to use online file storage system that allows you to view or edit all saved files, photos, videos, etc. from the Dropbox folder on your computer, the Dropbox website, or the mobile app. You will never find yourself out of the office and missing an important document again; not to mention you will have a fully updated backup of all stored files even if your computer were to disappear tomorrow.
- Your Local MLS– Does your Multiple Listing Service have an app that they provide for their members? This is becoming more and more common, although some MLS app developers are still working out the kinks. The link above is for the California Bay Area, but if that’s not your local MLS, do a quick search in your app store to see what’s available for you. If your Multiple Listing Service has created an app, we recommend that you take a moment to download it and provide your feedback so they can make improvements for future versions and releases.
- DocuSign INK– If you aren’t already using a virtual signature service, this would be the perfect opportunity to review our last article on all the great features of signing up (no pun intended). Once you’re familiar with how this service works, it’s simple to see the added benefit of being able to access, sign, review, and send contracts securely from your mobile device or tablet. And make sure to check out our overview of the mobile Docusign app.
- WordPress– Hopefully by now we’ve made it very clear just how important it is for all Realtors to blog; and many Real Estate agents do have a WordPress website and blog already. Add this app to your smartphone and then gain the added ability to post images, videos, and blog posts anytime without the hassle of having to log in on your computer to draft and publish each post.